Meet Khurram A. Khan, BDS, DMD
Oral Surgeon in Cincinnati
Dr. Khan is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and has successfully passed rigorous exams to attain the status of a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. After proudly serving in the United States Air Force at Wright Patterson Air Force base in Dayton, Ohio, he took out a year to further sub-specialize in Pediatric Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery. He and his family are excited to return to Ohio, to their favorite city of Cincinnati. Dr. Khan is excited to bring his expertise to his patients at The Cincinnati Center for Corrective Jaw Surgery.
- Bachelors in Dental Surgery (BDS) – Baqai Medical University, Karachi, Pakistan (1999-2003)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) – Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine (2007-2009)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Internship – Louisiana State University, New Orleans (2009-2010)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency – Indiana University (2010-2014)
- Pediatric Cleft and Craniofacial Fellowship – Charleston Area Medical Center, WV (2018-2019)
- Residency Faculty/Chief of Surgery – Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, Ohio (2014-2018)
- Assistant Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland (2016-2018)
- Wisdom Teeth Management
- Complex Dental Implant Surgery
- Corrective Jaw Surgery (Orthognathic Surgery)
- Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Surgical treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Facial Trauma
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- American Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Cincinnati Dental Society
Are you ready to schedule your consultation with Dr. Khan?
Cincinnati Center for Corrective Jaw Surgery
Patient Review By Carol H
My 24 year old daughter had her wisdom teeth removed in August of this year. We were able to get an appointment quickly and all the preliminary work went very smoothly. Dr. Khan was kind and explained everything plainly and the procedure was quicker than we expected. We enjoyed all the staff members who were very friendly and seemed to like working there.
- Carol H
Patient Review By Dylan D
I was very nervous and did not want to do it, but Dr. Kahn and his staff were so caring and professional that it all worked out. I will recommend all friends and family. Thank you so much making a scary experience a pleasant one.
- Dylan D