Meet Khurram A. Khan, BDS, DMD
Oral Surgeon in Cincinnati
Dr. Khan is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and has successfully passed rigorous exams to attain the status of a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. After proudly serving in the United States Air Force at Wright Patterson Air Force base in Dayton, Ohio, he took out a year to further sub-specialize in Pediatric Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery. He and his family are excited to return to Ohio, to their favorite city of Cincinnati. Dr. Khan is excited to bring his expertise to his patients at The Cincinnati Center for Corrective Jaw Surgery.
- Bachelors in Dental Surgery (BDS) – Baqai Medical University, Karachi, Pakistan (1999-2003)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) – Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine (2007-2009)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Internship – Louisiana State University, New Orleans (2009-2010)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency – Indiana University (2010-2014)
- Pediatric Cleft and Craniofacial Fellowship – Charleston Area Medical Center, WV (2018-2019)
- Residency Faculty/Chief of Surgery – Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, Ohio (2014-2018)
- Assistant Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland (2016-2018)
- Wisdom Teeth Management
- Complex Dental Implant Surgery
- Corrective Jaw Surgery (Orthognathic Surgery)
- Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Surgical treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Facial Trauma
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- American Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Cincinnati Dental Society
Are you ready to schedule your consultation with Dr. Khan?
Cincinnati Center for Corrective Jaw Surgery
Patient Review By Steve D
An excellent practice all around....from the front desk, to the surgery, to medical staff to the follow up as needed. If I ever need dental or jaw surgery in the future I will be returning to Dr. Khan and the Cincinnati Jaw Surgery team.
- Steve D
Patient Review By Kathryn S
The staff and Dr. Khan were incredible. They were very kind and made sure I knew what was going on and that I was comfortable throughout the entire process. They were professional every step of the way and extremely careful to make sure everything was clean and worry free at this time during the Corona virus.
- Kathryn S
Patient Review By Aurelia D
Dental work is never fun, but... Dr. Kahn and his staff are very good.
- Aurelia D