Meet Khurram A. Khan, BDS, DMD
Oral Surgeon in Cincinnati
Dr. Khan is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and has successfully passed rigorous exams to attain the status of a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. After proudly serving in the United States Air Force at Wright Patterson Air Force base in Dayton, Ohio, he took out a year to further sub-specialize in Pediatric Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery. He and his family are excited to return to Ohio, to their favorite city of Cincinnati. Dr. Khan is excited to bring his expertise to his patients at The Cincinnati Center for Corrective Jaw Surgery.
- Bachelors in Dental Surgery (BDS) – Baqai Medical University, Karachi, Pakistan (1999-2003)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) – Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine (2007-2009)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Internship – Louisiana State University, New Orleans (2009-2010)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency – Indiana University (2010-2014)
- Pediatric Cleft and Craniofacial Fellowship – Charleston Area Medical Center, WV (2018-2019)
- Residency Faculty/Chief of Surgery – Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, Ohio (2014-2018)
- Assistant Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland (2016-2018)
- Wisdom Teeth Management
- Complex Dental Implant Surgery
- Corrective Jaw Surgery (Orthognathic Surgery)
- Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Surgical treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Facial Trauma
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- American Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Cincinnati Dental Society
Are you ready to schedule your consultation with Dr. Khan?
Cincinnati Center for Corrective Jaw Surgery
Patient Review By Sarah S
Dr. Khan and his staff are absolutely amazing, taking care of you every step of the way! They provided exceptional care for me as I got my wisdom teeth removed! Their Cool Comfort Wrap was a huge blessing to me as well!
- Sarah S
Patient Review By Allison P
Dr. Khan and the staff at Cincinnati Center for Corrective Jaw Surgery are simply amazing. They were able to schedule my wisdom teeth removal unbelievably fast to accommodate for my travel schedule, which was a major concern for me. The nurses, reception staff, and financial administration are some of the most caring and accommodating people I have ever met. I will highly recommend Dr. Khan to anyone facing similar issues, as I am so impressed with his work, his genuine care, and his commitment to your recovery. They also offered me the Cool Wrap as an ice pack alternative. I truly believe this cut my recovery time and swelling immensely. It's also very convenient to not have to worry about old-fashioned ice packs. I could not be happier!
- Allison P
Patient Review By Ben L
Great experience! Minimal discomfort post op. Cooling wrap worked well.
- Ben L