Meet Khurram A. Khan, BDS, DMD
Oral Surgeon in Cincinnati
Dr. Khan is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and has successfully passed rigorous exams to attain the status of a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. After proudly serving in the United States Air Force at Wright Patterson Air Force base in Dayton, Ohio, he took out a year to further sub-specialize in Pediatric Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery. He and his family are excited to return to Ohio, to their favorite city of Cincinnati. Dr. Khan is excited to bring his expertise to his patients at The Cincinnati Center for Corrective Jaw Surgery.
- Bachelors in Dental Surgery (BDS) – Baqai Medical University, Karachi, Pakistan (1999-2003)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) – Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine (2007-2009)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Internship – Louisiana State University, New Orleans (2009-2010)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency – Indiana University (2010-2014)
- Pediatric Cleft and Craniofacial Fellowship – Charleston Area Medical Center, WV (2018-2019)
- Residency Faculty/Chief of Surgery – Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, Ohio (2014-2018)
- Assistant Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland (2016-2018)
- Wisdom Teeth Management
- Complex Dental Implant Surgery
- Corrective Jaw Surgery (Orthognathic Surgery)
- Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Surgical treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Facial Trauma
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- American Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Cincinnati Dental Society
Are you ready to schedule your consultation with Dr. Khan?
Cincinnati Center for Corrective Jaw Surgery
Patient Review By Lauren B
Everyone was so nice and really wanted you to feel comfortable. With the the corona virus they made sure you felt safe and I really appreciated that. Would definitely recommend to others.
- Lauren B
Patient Review By Allison Y
Dr.Khan did an amazing job. I had almost no pain after surgery and the procedure went very well. The whole staff is very kind and addressed any concerns that I had. I would highly recommend Dr.Khan to anyone.
- Allison Y
Patient Review By Jesse R
The facility was very clean. We felt that the entire staff was very professional and focused on their work. We felt that the precautions and procedures they had in place for social distancing were appropriate. Hopefully we will not need their services again but if we do we would certainly go back to Dr. Khan.
- Jesse R