Technology-Driven Oral Surgery Services in Cincinnati OH
Welcome to Cincinnati Center for Corrective Jaw Surgery
As one of the region’s leaders in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery including Orthognathic jaw reconstruction, we strive for the best patient care and comfort at the Cincinnati Center for Corrective Jaw Surgery. We use the latest technology to ensure the best results. Dr. Michael Lee has over 30 years of experience and is nationally recognized as a leader in his field. In addition to providing the full scope of oral surgery procedures, including dental implants, wisdom teeth removal, facial injuries and bone grafting, Dr. Lee offers specialized services in the treatment of sleep apnea, orthognathic (jaw) surgery, TMJ with arthroscopic surgery and trigeminal and lingual nerve reconstruction.
Dentists and orthodontists throughout the region refer their patients to us because of our reputation for excellence and collaborative care. There are many reasons to choose the Cincinnati Center for Corrective Jaw Surgery and our commitment to patient success is just the beginning.
Why Patients Choose Us:
- Orthognathic Surgery with computer video imaging and virtual surgical treatment planning using CAD/CAM technology, so that you can see what you will look like before your surgery is done. We are the only practice in the region with this technology.
- Orthognathic Surgery Coordinator managing a team approach for your jaw reconstruction
- Cool Comfort Wrap cold therapy developed by Dr. Lee
- Dental Implants with CAD/CAM treatment planning and guided implant placement for exceptional precision, aesthetics and longevity
- TMJ Arthroscopy to treat TMJ disorder in a minimally invasive, quick, safe and effective way
- Trigeminal and lingual nerve surgery to repair damaged nerves
- PRP – In-office centrifuge for platelet-rich plasma to speed up recovery and healing after oral surgery
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implant reconstruction utilizing a proprietary grafting technique including PRP, a bone morphogenic protein, bone marrow aspirants to obtain stem cells and a variety autograft and allograft materials bone.
We offer the following to make your dental experience as pleasant as possible:
- Comfortable reception area with snacks, refreshments, magazines and television
- Veteran nursing and office staff
- Online patient registration forms
- Text and email reminders & confirmation
- Cincinnati’s most advanced technology including Cone Beam CT scanning, 3-D imaging with CAD-CAM Virtual Surgical Planning so patients can see how they will look after surgery
- In-house financial coordinator to answer all your insurance and payment questions
- Two private recovery rooms with warm blankets
SURGICAL EXPERTISE / TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN / COMMITTED TO PATIENT RECOVERY
Our care is focused on a commitment to patient recovery. We have a modern office with two operating suites, fully equipped recovery rooms and all the best in technology to make your experience in oral and maxillofacial surgery a successful one. Please call our team today to get started: Cincinnati Center for Corrective Jaw Surgery Phone Number 513-232-8989.
Dental Implants Presentation
To provide you with a better understanding of dental implants, we have provided the following multimedia presentation. Many common questions pertaining to dental implants are discussed.
*This presentation is provided by PBHS as part of the fabrication of this website. Some information may contradict information found on this website and may not reflect accurately all of Dr. Lee’s opinions.