Technology-Driven Oral Surgery Services in Cincinnati OH
Welcome to Cincinnati Center for Corrective Jaw Surgery
As one of the region’s leaders in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery including Orthognathic jaw reconstruction, Dr. Khurram A. Khan and Dr. Michael B. Lee strive for the best patient care and comfort. We use the latest technology to ensure the best results. Dr. Michael Lee has over 30 years of experience and is nationally recognized as a leader in his field. Our doctor offer the full scope of oral surgery procedures, including dental implants, wisdom teeth removal, facial injuries, and bone grafting.
Dentists and orthodontists throughout the region refer their patients to us because of our reputation for excellence and collaborative care. There are many reasons to choose the Cincinnati Center for Corrective Jaw Surgery and our commitment to patient success is just the beginning.
Why Patients Choose Us:
- Orthognathic Surgery with computer video imaging and virtual surgical treatment planning using CAD/CAM technology, so that you can see what you will look like before your surgery is done. We are the only practice in the region with this technology.
- Orthognathic Surgery Coordinator managing a team approach for your jaw reconstruction
- Cool Comfort Wrap cold therapy developed by Dr. Lee
- Dental Implants with CAD/CAM treatment planning and guided implant placement for exceptional precision, aesthetics and longevity
- PRP – In-office centrifuge for platelet-rich plasma to speed up recovery and healing after oral surgery
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implant reconstruction utilizing a proprietary grafting technique including PRP, a bone morphogenic protein, bone marrow aspirants to obtain stem cells and a variety of autograft and allograft materials bone.
- We pride ourselves on our patient-centered care. View our Patient Reviews and Video Testimonials to see why our patients love us.
We offer the following to make your dental experience as pleasant as possible:
- Comfortable reception area with snacks, refreshments, magazines, and television
- Veteran nursing and office staff
- Online patient registration forms
- Text and email reminders & confirmation
- Cincinnati’s most advanced technology including Cone Beam CT scanning, 3-D imaging with CAD-CAM Virtual Surgical Planning so patients can see how they will look after surgery
- In-house financial coordinator to answer all your insurance and payment questions
- Two private recovery rooms with warm blankets
SURGICAL EXPERTISE / TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN / COMMITTED TO PATIENT RECOVERY
Our care is focused on a commitment to patient recovery. We have a modern office with two operating suites, fully equipped recovery rooms and all the best in technology to make your experience in oral and maxillofacial surgery a successful one. Please call our team today to get started: Cincinnati Center for Corrective Jaw Surgery Phone Number 513-232-8989.